Online Advertising Analyst
No previous marketing experience is required to apply for this position.
- Execute online advertising for multiple client accounts:
- Manage the execution of online advertising for clients to obtain quantitative objectives and accelerate client accounts through our processes.
- Communicate with clients regularly on performance, explaining simply how things work and what we'll be doing to help them reach their objectives. Transparency is big at Quiet Notion, see our values.
- Analyze our process engineering and methodology for improvements.
- Help & educate your teammates.
- A product of education and/or experience in Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Business, Math, Economics, Statistics, or a similar field with quantitative exposure.
- A speaker and writer of native-level English.
- Resident of, or willing to commute to Jerusalem.
- Able to thrive in a dynamic team - can define your own priorities, requirements and goals from company context.
- A listener with communication skills and a sense of empathy.
- Tell us about yourself in an email to JoinTheTeam@quietnotion.com
- Attach any relevant materials at your discretion such as CV, links to something cool you did on the web, etc.
- We'll get back to you soon!